About Me


Hello there!👋

I'm Asha, a 23-year-old Black young lady, who loves reading and loves yelling about it into a void regardless of if I get a response back or not. 

I believe my parents buying me books at a young age and placing me in front of READING RAINBOW (I know you sang that in your head, don't deny it) fueled my love for devouring books and wanting to live in a library. 

I created this blog purely to share my love for reading, beautiful covers, romance, fluff, and more reading. I'll also be talking about films and beauty products that I love if I'm not currently reading anything because I always got a lot of opinions about stuff whether anyone asked for it or not. 

I hope you enjoy the blog and feel free to comment on anything I post and share your opinion respectfully 💗

0 comments